Wednesday 7 November 2007

DO YOU WANT A FREE TICKET FOR AN AMAZING GIG ON SATURDAY?


i am incredibly annoyed. My ticket to go see Crystal Castles, The Teenagers and These New Puritans is only valid for over 18s, despite the fact that it is not mentioned ANYWHERE ON ANY OF THE WEBSITES. I really should have known that seeing two of my favourite bands (and another one I don't hate) was too good to be true, but it's just annoying that I only actually find out when my ticket arrives in the post.
Usually, the oppurtunist in me would be trying to sell my ticket but the logistics of me actually making any money seem pretty much impossible. Me and my friends have four tickets; if you would like them, email me & I will post them to you, and you can repay me by pretending to be very interested in this blog for all eternity. Although, thinking about it the chances of anyone who can go reaing this in about 12 hours seems unlikely.

No comments: