Saturday, 30 August 2008

summer's over



since i've last been on here i've managed to fail to go to the partyshank gig I was advertising, had a wicked time photographing loads of bands at the underage festival, spent a week sheltering from welsh rain in a welsh caravan, saw loads of brilliant comedy acts in edinburgh, got my results (they were good), rocked out at the reading festival then cheated at a ridiculous number of card games with my brother in southwold. I've also given up using capital letters because THERES NO TIME, DAMMIT.

this summer has been amazing, and i am planning on gradually writing about all the musick-related stuff eventually - even if that means you'll have to wait til october.

6 comments:

ca said...

Tom is it true you got like all A*??

Not like you need to tell me but thats what i heard and if you did my f***ing God thats good.

Maari said...

OMG, Caitlin swore, call the police. Nice to see you at that youth council thing Mister Tom (wtf?!).

ca said...

a Tom you still did amazing. People have been saying that you got 11 A* or something like that. ICT was well hard and i doubt the two guys read blogs!!

rickdog said...

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my mp3blog list and custom search, check it out.

Rickdog's collected over 5,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

The newest mp3blogs
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/01/alphanew.html

You can search your blog and all the others in my custom google search:

Chewbone MP3blog search
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html

I add new blogs to the alpha lists once a week, but your site is immediately added to the custom google search engine.

Free Music said...

Tom you still did amazing

Free Music said...

nice blog