Wednesday 27 February 2008

BLOG MORE WRITE LESS

I need to post more. I always write these massive essays, then I go ages without posting anything, because it's too much effort to write. so anyway, here are some tracks that have been getting a lot of play in the old windows media player, and they're offered with no explanation. AT ALL.

But first, picture made me incredibly happy:


All these are on zShare

DOWNLOAD: HEALTH // DISCO - Triceratops (Acid Girls Before Dancefloorasauruses Ruled the Earth Remix)

DOWNLOAD: HEALTH // DISCO - Zoothorns (Nastique's Thornzoo Remix)

DOWNLOAD: Björk - Wanderlust (Ratatat Remix)

DOWNLOAD: Channels 3x4 - Meeting

DOWNLOAD: Sébastien Tellier - Sexual Sportswear (SebastiAn remix)

DOWNLOAD: Crystal Fighters - I Love London (Vocal) (zShare)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

my friend ACTUALLY put that picture on her wall when we saw it in the paper....good blog btw, i like :]