Thursday 2 August 2007

A quick rave, then a quick rant.

I just received confirmation I will be teaming for Hadouken! at their appearance at Bedford Esquires in October. I am extremely excited. Seeing Hadouken! at the ULU was amazing, and when I saw Cajun Dance Party at the Esquires I fell in love with was the venue more than the band. Hadouken! put on an amazing live show, and seeing them in such an intimate venue is going to great. I am going for free with street team organisation UK Undercurrent. The deal is, I will hand out flyers etc and collect email addresses before the gig. In return, I will recieve free entry for me and one other, and if I send them a large enough list of email adresses, maybe some extra Hadouken! merchandise. UKU is a great idea.
All Ages Gigs are scum. On tuesday night I was supposed to be seeing Does It Offend You, Yeah? and Lethal Bizzle, but they canceled my show. RARGH.

No comments: